Meet Dr. Timothy Chong, M.D.
Pain Management, Physical Medicine, and Rehabilitation
Upon receiving his medical degree from the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine; he finished a General Surgery Internship with Hawaii Residency Program. Dr. Chong is a Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) specialist completing a residency at Stanford University. His decision to further subspecialize in Pain Medicine led to attending an ACGME accredited Pain Medicine Fellowship with University of Michigan Department of Anesthesiology.
He has published and presented various research topics on Pain Medicine and PMR at a national level.
Dr. Chong can offer consultation and recommendations managing back, neck, joint, limb, muscle and nerve pain; utilizing expertise in both Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- University of Hawaii Surgical Residency Program
- Stanford University Residency Program
- University of Michigan Pain Medicine Fellowship
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla
- Pomerado Hospital
- Rancho Bernardo Surgery Center
M-F: 8am - 11:45am & 12:45pm -5:00pm
Find Us on Mobile Mapping Apps
Location & Service Areas
We are conveniently located directly off I-15 in Rancho Bernardo at 16466 Bernardo Center Dr Suite 150 San Diego, CA 92128. Our practice has been offering comprehensive pain management services in San Diego County since 2016. We happily serve the surrounding communities of San Diego, Poway, Escondido, East County, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Del Mar, La Jolla, Miramar, Mira Mesa.
If you are in the neighborhoods of Carmel Mountain Ranch, Rancho Bernardo, 4S Ranch, Rancho Penasquitos, Montelena, Bernardo Village, or Old Poway, we are close to you!
We look forward to serving you!
IMPORTANT: At Comprehensive pain management we only provide medication management services for patients actively receiving interventional therapies with our facility. We do not provide isolated prescription refill services.